- CLOS class index
A git index
- Generic (open-index object)¶
Returns an index object for
- Macro (with-index (var &optional repository-or-path) &body body)¶
Load an index from a repository, path or if none is specified then an in-memory index is used. The newly opened index is bound to the variable
var – the symbol the opened index will be bound to.
repository-or-path – the repository or path to open the index from.
body – the body of the macro.
- Generic (index-conflicts-p index)¶
Tif the index contains any conflicting
These functions assist management of the state of the in memory copy of the index.
- Generic (index-reload index)¶
Reload the state of the
INDEXwith objects read from disk.
- Generic (index-write index)¶
INDEXback to the file system.
- Method (entries (object INDEX) &key start end)¶
Returns the elements of the collection
OBJECTas a list. The start and end keyword arguments allow to retrieve a subset of all elements. All entries with index satisfying
START <= INDEX < END
are returned. If
ENDis not specified or nil, no
ENDcondition exists. start defaults to 0.
- Generic (index-clear index)¶
Clear contents of the
INDEXremoving all entries. Changes need to be written back to disk to take effect.
Convert to Tree¶
- Generic (index-to-tree index)¶
Write the current index to a new tree object.